Commonwealth of PA - PennDOT Spring Heavy Equipment Auction
Dump trucks, wheel loaders, skid steers, plows and other equipment are offered by PennDOT and are located in Harrisburg, PA (also other originating yards).
Online Auction Opens: Tuesday, May 23rd
Online Auction Closes: Tuesday, June 6th starting at 10:00AM EST
Primary Location: PennDOT Fleet Management Division - 1700 Arsenal Blvd (Intersection of 17th Street and Arsenal Blvd), Harrisburg, PA 17120 (also other originating yards)
Inspection Dates: Wednesday, May 31st & Thursday, June 1st (7:30AM - 2:00PM EST)
Specific Removal Dates Apply: Wednesday, June 13th & Thursday, June 14th (7:30AM - 2:00PM EST) Gates lock at 3:00PM EST.
Removal: Loading assistance is available at this location but note that this location does not have a loading dock or loading ramp. Buyer must send appropriate equipment to be able to handle removal of items. Detachable trailers, land-alls, ramps, rollbacks, etc. are required.
Note! For Items With Titles: Titles will be available at PennDOT Fleet Management Division (Harrisburg, PA) primary location during the specific removal days only. Out of State Buyers will NOT be able to obtain in-transit/one way permit tags at this location.
ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS-IS, WHERE IS, AND WITH ALL FAULTS
Additional PennDOT Terms: Buyer Agrees to ALL Terms and Conditions listed on Website.
- Removal Dates are 6/13 and 6/14; 7:30AM to 2:00PM EST. Yard closes at 3:00PM!
- Buyer Agrees that a $50 per day storage fee will be incurred per item for items not removed by the June 14th deadline.
- It will be STRICTLY ENFORCED that Buyers will NOT be permitted to remove their items until storage fees have been paid!
- It will be STRICTLY ENFORCED that Storage fees not paid or items not removed within 7 days past removal deadline results in forfeiture of the item to the seller without refund!
- Buyer Agrees that all items are sold AS IS and no adjustments will be made to any items in the auction, inspection is highly recommended and is the bidders responsibility.
- Buyer Agrees that mileage listed or shown on odometer may not be actual mileage.
- Buyer Agrees to transfer title to Buyer's name in accordance with Pennsylvania State Law.
NOTE: This location does NOT have a loading dock or ramp. Buyer must send appropriate equipment to be able to handle removal of items. Detachable trailers, land-alls, ramps, rollbacks, etc. are required.